Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What library services are available?
- For information about library services please go to the Library website
- Library databases
- Browsing of the books is allowed. You need to book a "Book and Browse" time and places are limited.
- Click & Collect service is available for books that have been placed on hold (see instructions below):
- Search for print books in the library, please use the following link https://librarysearch-ta.tudublin.ie/.
- If you wish to borrow an item, place a hold on the book.
- You will receive an email when the book is ready for collection with a link to book a time for collection.
- Click and Collect service operates according to library opening hours.
- Study spaces are available Monday to Friday.
- You must book a study space in advance and checkin at the library desk. Places are limited.
- Further instructions about how to book can be found in our guide to booking.
- Wifi - you will have access to WIFI in the library via Eduroam.
- Past exam papers are now available at the exam papers page. The library do not have any papers available for May 2020. For enquiries about these please contact your School Office.
- Online research consultations. Please email email@example.com to arrange a research consultation with your subject librarian.
- Library opening hours are available at the following link: https://www.tudublin.ie/library/ta/location--opening-hours/
While in the library - protect others
In order to keep each other safe, while in the library, please observe the following guidelines
All visitors must have their TU Dublin ID card
All visitors to the library must have prebooked.
Browsing of library collections is permitted with a booking and there is no group study permitted.
Please observe 2 metre social distancing.
Face coverings must always be worn.
Please use the hand sanitising stations provided.
Please follow sneeze and coughing etiquette at all times.
Bring your own supply of papers, pens and stationery
If you have a question, contact the library via our online chat service or one of the options below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main library number: 353 1 220 8067
Frequently Asked Questions