Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What library services are available?
- Our location and opening hours are available here: https://www.tudublin.ie/library/ta/location--opening-hours/
- For information about library services please go to the Library website
- Our online resources are available for registered students and staff.
- Study spaces are available.
- PCs Only students registered at Tallaght can log on to the PCs in the library.
- Wifi - you will have access to WIFI in the library via Eduroam.
- Placing holds on books: You may place a hold on any checked out book via the library catalogue. When the book is ready for collection you will receive an email. These books may only be collected during library opening hours. If a book is not currently checked out you cannot place a hold on it.
- Past exam papers are now available at the exam papers page. The library do not have any papers available for May 2020. For enquiries about papers not available on the library exam papers page (May 2020) please contact your School Office.
- Online research consultations. Please email email@example.com to arrange a research consultation with your subject librarian.
While in the library - protect others
In order to keep each other safe, while in the library, please observe the following guidelines
All visitors must have their TU Dublin ID card.
It is recommended that face coverings be worn at all times.
Please maintain good hand hygiene. There are sanitising stations provided.
Please follow sneeze and coughing etiquette at all times.
Bring your own supply of papers, pens and stationery
If you have a question, contact the library via our online chat service or one of the options below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main library number: 353 1 2208209
Frequently Asked Questions